Here are a few tips on beach house decorating styles to assist you create a fabulous retreats.
- Beach house decorating is about imitating nature’s own color palette; keeping your house uncluttered and relaxed. It is a mindset of serenity and peacefulness.
- When choosing interior paint colors you want to imitate the color hues from the water, sky, and sand. Use colors such as soft blues, light greens, coral, sand tones, and sheer pinks. The right color choice can really bring out any tropical decor.
- Don't be afraid of color. Decor with fun fabric on an outdoor bench to create a fun and happy looks. Hang the "Welcome" sign on the colorful door to create a welcoming mood.
- Find a large basket and fill it with oyster shells, or sea shells. This is a cheap decorating idea that looks wonderful.
- The wonderful thing about finding beach theme decoration is that you can find many things that come from nature. Sand, sea shells, rocks, coral, driftwood, and rope are just a few natural beach decor accessories. Just tying a little raffia around the candlestick added just the right touch.